What we believe:
- The Godhead is triune: one God, three persons - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - all equal, all knowing, all powerful, eternal.
- The Holy Bible (66 books) are the written Word of God. The Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant from beginning to end. The contents of the original autographs are trustworthy, accurate, and complete. It is authoritative not only spiritually, religiously, but also historically and scientifically.
- Scripture is best interpreted by Scripture.
- All sin leads to death, defined as eternal separation from God and His provision.
- Jesus of Nazareth (the Christ) was a historical figure, both fully human and fully God. He was born of a virgin (Mary) and the Holy Spirit nearly two thousand years ago and is the most singularly important person in all history.
- Jesus Christ (God the Son) paid for the sins of mankind by His death on the cross. He rose from the dead, ascended to Heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. Jesus is the only path to eternal salvation: a gift freely given to any who will submit themselves to Christ, by His grace alone. Rejection of Jesus Christ leads to eternal separation from God and His provision.
- Mankind was made in the image of God; all human life is sacred and begins at conception (fertilization).
- Marriage was defined and instituted by God from the beginning (Genesis) and as such is only between one man and one woman, exclusively for life.